Thursday, October 15, 2009

Lazy Days Skirt Sew-A-Long



Always one to participate in something- usually when I have no time or motivation, I have joined this weeks Sew-A-Long on Melissa's Blog. All I had to do was make a Lazy Days Skirt from Oliver + s (here is a link to the free tutorial). It is SUPER easy and you can literally whip it up in about half an hour. It's also a good one to add to and personalize it a bit which I have done with mine. Stella of course didn't want to take it off and she has worn it to Kindy today with leggings underneath seen as though it is a bit summery and certainly not warm enough for this icy Adelaide weather we have been having. I think i will probably make another one before the week is out because it was fun and probably good for my mental health! Give it a go.

3 comments: